Another step closer
I got my inside painted black. You can also see some patch work from my little mishap.
Here we have a shot of the front with hole for lens and the lens board I made. 1/16" steel from the home depot. 1 3/8" hole for the copal 0 hole. Turned out a bit bigger than standard but it works just fine.
And here is the lens board getting some paint. Another coat or two and that will be done.
Next I need to work on the length of my box to get my focus point where I want it. Looks like right now I need to shorten it a bit. After that, finish the outside and secure the connecting frame. Shouldn't be much longer now.